August 21-22 – The Aloha Summit
Do you want customers to be able to find you everywhere online? The words “online marketing” are enough to give any business owner or professional a headache. There are so many things to think about and of course you have to know how to use them. How do you put it all together and make it work for YOUR business?
Join Kristen Robinson of KR Design and her guest experts as they walk you through the best proven tips and strategies to be seen online.
In this 2-day summit, you will:
– Take a tour of the online marketing landscape and real-life examples of successful online marketing strategies.
– Learn which online marketing tools will generate leads and referrals for your business and where you should concentrate your efforts.
– Find out how to get the most out of your current marketing efforts by an online presence that will bring potential clients and customers to you!
When: August 21 & 22
Registration: Click here to register
October 23 – Your Business Mission: Spreading Your Reach Around the World from Your Home (Live Workshop)
Join Kristen Robinson for a special social media presentation for military spouse business owners who want stand out and get more customers using social media. In this workshop, you will learn:
– How to create a social media strategy that markets your business
– Why social media content is the key to building credibility
– How to be more productive using social media
This workshop is specifically for military spouses who want to launch, grow, and expand their business. Active duty military spouses can bring a fellow military spouse for free!
When: Thursday, October 23 from 9am-1pm
Where: Oahu Veterans Center – 1298 Kukila St; Honolulu, HI
Cost: $20.00 in advance, $35.00 at the door
Registration: Registration will be open on September 22, 2014!